[Zope] Pound web site & mail

Robert Segall roseg at apsis.ch
Thu Aug 28 15:40:28 EDT 2003

During the period August 19th - 27th 2003 we have experienced severe problems
with our ISP. The Apsis site may not have been accessible during this time
and mail messages sent to us may have vanished or bounced.

We apologize for these problems and believe them to be resolved at the
present time (we have also switched Internet providers). If you tried to
contact us during this period and you received no answer it may well be the
case that your message was simply lost - we have certainly not ignored it on
purpose; please send it again and we'll do our best to answer it at the
earliest.
--
Robert Segall
Apsis GmbH