[Zope] Can't build resource file for PCGI on Zope 2.7b1

Tiller, Michael (M.M.) mtiller at ford.com
Thu Aug 28 10:27:22 EDT 2003

Ah...good point.  Thanks for reminding me.  That is a step in the right direction.

BUT, it still seems to me that it isn't as good a named pipe (although I'd be glad to be proven wrong) because with a named pipe *you can control the permissions of the pipe* whereas anyone can connect to the localhost port if they have an account on the machine.

Am I missing something again? :-)

--
Mike