[Zope] Changing password in acl_users doesn't work

Chris McDonough chrism at zopemafia.com
Thu Aug 28 19:56:55 EDT 2003

Nope, I was wrong.  Nothing in the change logs about it.  What kind of
user folder is it?  (e.g. does it say "User Folder" on its management
interface, indicating it's the stock user folder or does it say
something else?).  Showing us the error captured in the error_log
related to this would be helpful too (and would answer the previous
question as well).