[Zope] ZPT and CSS

Tino Wildenhain tino at wildenhain.de
Mon Dec 1 05:54:11 EST 2003

Hi Andre,

Andre Meyer schrieb:
> Something else must be wrong here.
>
> It works find as long as the style information is inside the zpt page,
> but referring to an external css file does not work for me. I found
> quite some references that this is not possible with zpt, only with
> dtml. Others claim it can be done. What is the secret behind doing this?

You own references? This is absolute bullshit. Sorry. Many of us are
using CSS with ZPT all day. Its even the preferred way to use ZPT!

You should find out how to debug such issues. Really.

Make yourself familar with "view source" in your favourite
web browser. Compare what you see there with what you intended.

Make a page with <a href ...> pointing to the same resource
and try if you are able to navigate to it.

The base tag does not disturb if you define your links accordingly.

Is your example public accessible? I'm sure we find out really
quickly where the problem lies.

Regards
Tino Wildenhain

PS: also see http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html