[Zope] Security?

Goldthwaite, Joe joe at goldthwaites.com
Mon Dec 1 13:36:11 EST 2003

Good point!  I guess because I got the Zope login, I figured it was a
security setting and went down that path.  I went to the WebSite/lib
directory and fired up the Python interpreter and typed "import mx.ODBC" and
got the import error "No module named mx.ODBC".  I guess this is one of the
problems of trying to debug using Visual Studio and Active Python and then
run under Zope which uses Python 2.1.3.

Now that you mention it, the version of mx.ODBC I have installed is for
Python 2.3.  I'll download and install the 2.1 version.