[Zope] javascript/zope object browsing widget

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Wed Dec 3 01:57:45 EST 2003

I find myself in need of a javascript pop-up
that can emulate a typical file-browsing
widget... but instead of browsing the filesystem,
I need to browse CMF content objects.  I need
it to return the path to the selected object when the
user clicks OK.

Anybody got a link to a good starting point?
I've been doing zope for years but I'm still new to
javascript.

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com