[Zope] Moving the Data.fs

Jørgen Larsen jorgen.larsen at ioi.dk
Thu Dec 4 02:47:20 EST 2003

Hi,

Okay I fixed the problem ;)

It was the HTMLFile() function that 'generated' the broken path. The problem
was solved by adding a refresh method to the class (named resource) that had
the path problem and making a python script in ZOPE that traversed through
the tree and calling the refresh method on each resource object.

Ie.

def refresh(self):
  manage_main = HTMLFile('resEdit', globals(),language='English')

Best Regards
http://jorgen.larsen.name