[Zope] python Script and download file

Hervé Richard Herve.Richard at avignon.inra.fr
Fri Dec 5 09:53:48 EST 2003

Tanks for your answer,

It almost works but ... here is my script (named "sendMeAr") :
----------------
# 3 differents formats compressed files :
archiveMac ='arMacV2.sea.hqx' #these files are in my current folder
archiveWin ='arWinV2.zip'
archiveUnix='arUnixV2.tar.gz'

fileObj=''

#I get the response from the form :
OS = request.form
systeme = OS['submit']

if systeme == 'Unix':
     container.Ar_Unix.increment(1)
     fileObj  = getattr(context, archiveUnix)

elif systeme == ' Mac':
     container.Ar_Mac.increment(1)
     fileObj  = getattr(context, archiveMac)

elif systeme == ' Win':
     container.Ar_Win.increment(1)
     fileObj  = getattr(context, archiveWin)

return fileObj.index_html(context.REQUEST, context.REQUEST.RESPONSE)
-------------------------
When i try, if i hit Unix button i get the popup to download
arUnixV2.tar.gz, and so on,
BUT
the name of each of file is :
for mac button : sendMeAr29ac392e in place of arMacV2.sea.hqx
for unix button : sendMeAr39d43f39 in place of arWinV2.zip
for win button :  sendMeAr3a318f43 in place of arUnixV2.tar.gz

How can i pass the good attr name to the return file ?

Tanks again

Herve RICHARD	  Herve.Richard at avignon.inra.fr
INRA - Biometrie