[Zope] why a xcatalog keywordindex is mandatory?

Yurj yurj at alfa.it
Sat Dec 6 08:53:11 EST 2003

I've this in the form input of a zcatalog query:

<input type="hidden" name="COLL2.operator:record" value="and">

where COLL is a keywordindex. All works if I put something in the textarea.
But if it is empty, it finds nothing instead of all, as other records.

Help :)

I've tried to change, in the form, COLL with COLL2 and do in the report
script:

<dtml-call "REQUEST.set('COLL',_['COLL2'])">

but it gives error (Error Type: TypeError
Error Value: object has read-only attributes)