[Zope] Virtual directories

fowlertrainer at anonym.hu fowlertrainer at anonym.hu
Mon Dec 8 07:22:34 EST 2003

Hello !

My site have only one main script, and I don't want to create
subdirectories on zope like filesystems, because the site's structure
is stay in the my outer (InterBase/MySQL) database - in records.

So I want to do the site's redirection/navigation with virtual
directories.

I the user get this page: www.any.com/documentation/xy/private
then I want to the zope don't show the an errormessage.
The Zope give the control to my script, what know that this directory
is not exists, split URL to subtags, and load it's data from the
database, and show it.

documentation/xy/private

1. zope
2. myscript:
   select * from documents where name=xy and kind=priv
   process, show

So can I do that ?

Thanx for any advance.

--