[Zope] Newbie Question

Jose Muniz jmuniz at amazingbutterflies.com
Tue Dec 9 04:56:58 EST 2003

I am very new to Zope and have a few questions for the list.

My partlially redesigned website can be viewed here:
http://horn.digimark.net:8080/Butterflies.com/products/010_artwork

I need to create a page view for my product subdirectories that have 2
columns.
1st column would contain the small image as is currently being displayed

along with a 2nd column which would contain a description of it's
contents.

So in the case of Artwork the subdirectories would look like this:
Image       Exotic butterflies encased in elegant acrylic displays
Image       Framed Tropical butterflies from the Peruvian Rainforest

The items within the subdirectory would look the same as above.
This would give the pages some balance and not so one-sided.

The ideal solution would be to have the page list 20
items/subdirectories
split between two colums with text below each item, but this might be
asking for too much right now.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks in advance,

Jose Muniz
Amazing Butterflies
954.575.9047