[Zope] searching and serving large textfiles ~120 Mb

Stefan H. Holek stefan at epy.co.at
Tue Dec 9 11:26:55 EST 2003

This is correct. I was however referring to ExtFile-1.2.0 <wink>.

See <http://zope.org/Members/shh/ExtFile>

Unfortunately I have no powers to add a note about it to macgregor's page.

Stefan

--On Dienstag, 09. Dezember 2003 09:41 +0100 Peter Sabaini

--
The time has come to start talking about whether the emperor is as well
dressed as we are supposed to think he is.               /Pete McBreen/