[Zope] help with an application folder based

Carrer Yuri yurj at alfa.it
Wed Dec 10 03:36:25 EST 2003

Dear Zopers,

 I'm developing a little application which is folder based. I have this
structure:

 / -

   |- Folder1
   |- Folder2  and so on.

 Each folder is "managed" by a responsable. A costumer come in, choose
which folder (department) want to submit a request, and does its
request. The request (a folder with property set with the input data
contained in the dept folder he choosed) has to:

 - be seen only by the costumer when he came back and the responsable of
that dept.
 - be edited only by folder responsable and created by the costumer
 - be seen by a global manager, which can read and write all the depts
and do statistics.

 Is there a similar product? I want to write it, what should I do?
(security settings, which roles...)

 For example, I use the owner of the object to see to which customer the
object belongs. Is it ok?

 Thanks for your help :)