[Zope] Re: Redirecting to an "under construction" page

Yves Moisan ymoisan at smnetcom.com
Wed Dec 10 08:57:41 EST 2003

This is also an interesting solution when Zope is down.  There could
certainly be a watch script to detect a dead Zope and automatically
switch to the simple server. In that case, redirection may be towards a
"Server busy" or "Try to connect later" page, which could be
accomplished by passing part of the 'message' variable as an argument to
the script proposed by Dennis (e.g instead of hard-coding the <h1>
and/or <h2> text in 'message').

Thanx for the idea!