[Zope] Zope FS FTP question

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Fri Dec 12 14:50:37 EST 2003

fowlertrainer at anonym.hu wrote at 2003-12-12 10:02 +0100:
>If I rename the scripts to NN.py from NN, the calling of scripts is
>unavailable.

This is not true.

You will not have any problems with TALES "path" expressions.

Access in Python is a bit more cumbersome. Instead of
"obj.attr", you need to use "getattr(obj,'attr')".

>See this:
>
>When script named x

With a path expression, this becomes 'tal:replace="here/x"'

>When script named x.py

With a path expression, this becomes 'tal:replace="here/x.py"'

Please reread the TAL/TALES description in the Zope Book
(2.6 edition)...
You are asking too many trivial questions ;-)

--
Dieter