[Zope] Upload Zip files

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Sun Dec 14 15:15:26 EST 2003

Brian Sullivan wrote at 2003-12-13 13:38 -0500:
>I am trying to use ZipFolder (http://zope.org/Members/snej/ZipFolder)
>to upload and unpack a zip file.
>
>It seems to work fine when used from the ZMI but I would like to use
>it outside of the ZMI. I managed to find the dhtml files used in the
>ZMI but I am having trouble adapting them.

When you look at such sources, you want to analyse the
form controls ("input" tags of all kinds) and the form
action.

The action tells you about the method/action script
that is activated, the form controls about the relevant
arguments. "DocFinder" may also help (to get a description
including arguments for the respective method).

After this analysis, you forget about the ZMI form
and activate the action script/method yourself (either from
one of your forms or from a script).

  <http://www.dieter.handshake.de/pyprojects/zope>

--
Dieter