[Zope] Regarding: zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/2_6Edition/BasicObject.stx/backtalk_comment_formJUNKURLlevel:intJUNKURL3

request at global-submit.com request at global-submit.com
Mon Dec 15 19:25:06 EST 2003

Hello,

This e-mail has been sent to inform you that your
web site URL has been submitted to our search engine
database. This is the URL that will be added.

   DATE : 12/15/2003 19:25:6
IP ADDR : Unknown IP. User had used an automated software for url submission

In order to complete this request we require that you
click on the web site link below. This will confirm
that you do wish to be added to our search engine.

http://www.global-submit.com/confirm.cgi?T844365R693873

If you feel that you received this message in error
or you did not have your web site submitted to our
search engine, please click on the link below. We
will make every effort to make sure that you are
no longer bothered by this automated system.

http://www.global-submit.com/clipout.cgi?T844365R693873

Thank you and please have a nice day

Global-Submit.com tech Staff
www.global-submit.com