[Zope] Using shared sessions objets

Thierry Florac thierry.florac at onf.fr
Wed Dec 17 05:28:19 EST 2003

  Hi,

I want to store "pre-generated" HTML code, common for all my site's
visitors, in a shared "session" object.

Until now, I was using the ZSession product and it's "Application" object,
but I have several problems with this component (on Solaris, when I lock
the application and delete an item, I frequently receive a core dump !!!).

I've started to look at the new Zope-2.6.1 session machinery, but I didn't
found anywhere how to store data into a shared session object. Could
anyone help ???
I don't thing that storing a "common" file in a temp folder would be very
efficient...

Thanks,

  Thierry