[Zope] formulator 1.5 error

Mark Bronstein mark at bronsteinlaw.com
Wed Dec 17 19:43:09 EST 2003

I tried installing Formulator 1.6 on Zope 2.6.2  and after creating a
form I get the following error:

Exception Type 	AttributeError
Exception Value 	_meta_types

Traceback (innermost last):

    * Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
    * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 39, in call_object
    * Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 252, in __call__
    * Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 283, in _bindAndExec
    * Module App.special_dtml, line 174, in _exec
    * Module OFS.ObjectManager, line 217, in filtered_meta_types
    * Module Products.Formulator.Form, line 675, in all_meta_types

AttributeError: _meta_types

Can anyone give me any suggestions on the problem and the solution?.

Thanks in advance,

Mark