[Zope] Accessing a file on a network drive

Jørgen Larsen jorgen.larsen at ioi.dk
Thu Dec 18 04:29:46 EST 2003

Hi,

I mapped the network drive to my k: device but it still produces an error
when trying to open the file

 Error Type: IOError
 Error Value: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'K:\\folder\\file.wav'

I executed the statement in a python prompt and it worked fine.

Can it really be true that it is impossible to open a file from a network
drive?

Best Regards
Jørgen Larsen