[Zope] how to migrate from TextIndexNG to TextIndexNG2

Marc Lindahl marc at bowery.com
Sat Dec 20 16:00:02 EST 2003

I have a site with zope 2.5.1, plone 1.0, cmf 1.3, and TextIndexNG.  I
want to export the plone site instance and import it into a new
data.fs, which runs under zope 2.6.2, plone 2.0RC2, cmf 1.4.2, and
TextIndexNG2.  When I try to import the instance, I get the error below
and it doesn't seem to import it.

If I can install both TextIndexNG and TextIndexNG2 in my new Zope, then
of course I can delete and re-create the indices... can both those
product be installed in the same zope?