[Zope] eCommerce for Zope / Plone: ZWarehouse, e-Tailer, others?

Gerry Kirk gerry at faithonline.com
Tue Dec 23 09:47:18 EST 2003

Has anyone taken a look at ZWarehouse? Version 0.8 is in dev and 0.9 is
supposed to provide Plone and ZODB integration. Installation seems a bit
hokey atm, having to import the product as a binary file.

I'm going to take a closer look at it soon.

I saw a case study on zope.org that refers to a product e-Tailer. That
product appears to no longer be open source.

Are there other ones out there worth considering? I know of CMFCommerce,
but it needs a fair amount of work.

Cheers,
Gerry