[Zope] Plone issue..

David Bear David.Bear at asu.edu
Tue Dec 30 16:04:28 EST 2003

I'd send this to the plone list but, it keeps rejecting me.

I have zope 2.6.x with cmf 1.4.x installed.  Works great.

I installed Plone 1.0.5 and when I attempt to add a plone site I get
Zope Error

Error Type: AttributeError
Error Value: get

Troubleshooting Suggestions

    * The URL may be incorrect.
    * The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
    * A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an
error.

For more detailed information about the error, please refer to the
HTML source for this page.

If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you
for your patience.

Here's a trace from the error log

Traceback (innermost last):
  Module Products.CMFPlone.Portal, line 301, in manage_addSite
  Module Products.CMFPlone.CustomizationPolicy, line 142, in customize
AttributeError: get

David Bear
phone: 	480-965-8257
fax: 	480-965-9189