[Zope] Zope.cgi ...

Samuele Giovanni Tonon samu at sferacarta.com
Wed Dec 31 06:28:45 EST 2003

hi,
i'm having problem on compiling zope 2.7.0b3 and make it available under
apache.
I've read the documentation on how to setup apache and zope and i have
understand how it should work.. however i have a little problem..
i haven't the so called Zope.cgi file .. and i didn't figure out
the way to "make it".
Also looking to the binaries stable release of zope i find out how
is this Zope.cgi .. however in 2.7.0b3 doesn't seem to be any reference
to PCGI, pcgi-wrapper files..
Maybe i'm loosing some information, i'm not really familiar with Zope.
I tried to look to some tips about this problem on google but i didn't
find any hints

I'm using a Debian sid (unstable) release with python2.3.2 (i tried also
2.3.3 but it's the same results as 2.3.2 )

Any suggestion is appreciated.

thanks
Samuele