[Zope] Solutions Linux is in Paris - where are you?

Heimo Laukkanen huima@iki.fi
Sat, 01 Feb 2003 23:36:22 -0800

Zope Europe kicks off 2003 in style, hosting a Zope 3 UI sprint and a
Zope pavilion at the SolutionsLinux exhibition in Paris, showing Zope
and making it known to the public. At Solutions Linux you will see
familiar faces from the community: Alan Runyaga, Alexander Limi, Sidnei
da Silva, Chris McDonough, Paul Everitt

You have a chance to get to know companies like IngeniWeb, Pilot
Systems, Logilab and Zope and Python Job Market and of course you can
get comfortable with associations like Cocof, Savoie Technology and
naturally Zope Europe.

Aaand, then there is the release party of Plone 1.0. A small quote from
a message written by Alexander Limi to plone developers list:

" The release date for Plone 1.0 has been set, it will happen during the
SolutionsLinux 2003 conference in Paris, the 6th of February.

To celebrate the release, we will have announcements and waste some
perfectly good champagne at the SolutionsLinux stand in Paris. You are
welcome to join us in celebration at the stand. Later on we will gather
up the Zopistas and Plonistas at the Zope Shack later that evening for
some serious beer-drinking and socializing. You are of course invited to
join us there too. "

If you're not able to join us, or otherwise don't like to meet
interesting persons of Zope world and drink champagne - don't feel too
depressed. We will provide a nice blog with images from best parties -
and later on even a set of video clips of most important moments.

http://www.zope-europe.org/sl2003/