[Zope] Re: disable zope traceback in html source

jonatan jonatanpelikan@freemail.hu
02 Feb 2003 00:52:47 +0100

On Fri, 2003-01-31 at 23:29, Maik Jablonski wrote:
> jonatan wrote:
> > can someone tell me how do i remove debug messages ?
> > i dont want anyone to see my tracebacks in the html source.
> Don't start Zope with the -D option. Edit your start script to turn this
> off. Or update to Zope 2.6... no more tracebacks in the source, but an
> nice error-log in the root of your Zope.

thanks for the advice, but it's running without -D :(
with -D, it dumps it visible, not just the source.

i cannot upgrade easily and quickly to 2.6 now (big production site),
is there another way to solve this perhaps?

thanks,

jonatan