[Zope] KinterbasdbDA and Stored Procedures Question.

Derek Basch dbasch@yahoo.com
Sun, 2 Feb 2003 13:02:56 -0800 (PST)

Hello,
Has anyone ever successfully used the KinterbasdbDA to
pass a stored procedure to an Interbase/Firebird SQL
server? I picked up a project that I hadn't touched in
a few months and discovered that the Firebird database
adaptor I had been using seems to have fallen on the
way side. (ZFirebirdDA):
http://www.zope.org/Members/philh/ZFireBirdDA_news

So, I found KinterbasdbDA which seems to work fine
except for this error when I try a simple stored
procedure:

Error, kinterbasdb.ProgrammingError: (-104,
'execute.isc_dsql_prepare: Dynamic SQL Error. SQL
error code = -104. Token unknown - line 1, char 19.
execute. ')

Herecallingquery callin the SP:

EXECUTE PROCEDURE SP_CDR_DELETE
('12/12/2002','12/13/2002');