[Zope] TAL / Z SQL Method

Geir Bækholt Geir Bækholt <geirh@funcom.com>
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 15:29:35 +0100

on or about, Monday, February 03, 2003, we have reason to believe that Arja=
n Huijzer wrote
something along the lines of :

> I am having a problem with calling multiple Z SQL
> Methods from within Page Templates. What I need to
> accomplish is calling a Z SQL Method using a parameter
> value from another Z SQL Method.=20

> My code looks like:

>   <ul tal:repeat=3D"song
> container/z_sql_methods/select_songs">
>     <li content=3D"song/song_title">Song Tile</li>=20
>   </ul>

You'll have to use a python statement:
something like this:

<ul>
     <li tal:repeat=3D"song python:container.z_sql_methods.select_songs(cd=
=3Dcd.cd_id)"
         tal:content=3D"song/song_title">
         Song Tile
      </li>
</ul>

Note that i also moved your repeat statement into the <li>, so that you
get list items for each song, not a new list with one item..

:)

--=20
Geir B=E6kholt        geir@funcom.com
Web Application/HCI-designer