[Zope] Re: Restrictions to domains, Logoff page

martin f krafft madduck@madduck.net
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 14:48:39 +0100

--qlTNgmc+xy1dBmNv

also sprach Sven Jacobs <jacobs@tedsoft.de> [2003.02.03.1157 +0100]:
> 2) Where do I change the page loaded after logging of from the Zope=20
> management environment?

While noone minds you asking questions, you should take care to put
effort into finding the answer yourself. For questions of this type,
you can search the ZMI with the 'Find' tab, or `grep -r <string>
$ZOPE_FIR` in the filesystem.

--=20
  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:" net@madduck
=20
NOTE: The pgp.net keyservers and their mirrors are broken!
Get my key here: http://people.debian.org/~madduck/gpg/330c4a75.asc
=20
"when I was a boy I was told
 that anybody could become president.