[Zope] Stopping zope??

George Siemens GSiemens@rrc.mb.ca
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 10:55:29 -0600

Hi...

I'm going for the "simplest/dumbest" question of the year award:

How do I stop zope?

I just set it up on Red Hat Linux...and after running "./start &" the server
is up and running. I've now added CMF and would like to shut it
down/restart. Can't do it. I've tried from the ZMI control panel (error
message)...and from the linux prompt (I'm new to linux, but I tried:
"./stop" (and every conceivable variation) and get a "./stop: kill: (24799)
no such pid" message). What am I doing wrong?

George

PS - I'm also running zope on win 2000 - no prob - init file does the trick.