[Zope] exUserFolder vs SSL

Richard Wesley hawkfish@trustedmedianetworks.com
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 09:08:29 -0800

I am having an annoying problem with a Zope (2.5.1) application we
have deployed on a server using Apache, SSL and a SiteRoot.
Everything works just fine except that I cannot get to the management
screens for the application itself when I am logged in at the root
management level as a Manager.  Every time I try to load them, I get
either the login screen or (these days) an error screen that I have
never seen:

Site Error

ValueError

The traceback says very little except a few lines ending with

   File ....Products/exuserFiler/exUserfolder.py, line 694 in std_validate
ValueError:  unpack tuple of wrong size.

This makes it rather difficult to maintain or patch the production server.

Anyone have any ideas?

TIA,

- rmgw

<http://www.trustedmedianetworks.com/>

Richard Wesley                                  Trusted Media Networks, Inc.

"...if you can't get out, you just either blow something up, or you eat
  something, or you just throw penguins in the air."
                                              - Brian Henson