[Zope] calling javascript residing on the filesystem

Giuseppe_Bonelli____360Publishing.it g.bonelli@360publishing.it
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 21:02:02 +0100

Hi all,

I am tryng to call some javascript code from a pure python product  and =
I would like not to import into the ZOOdb the js files (they are quite a =
lot as the js code base implements a rather complex client side app).

My question, obviously, is:=20

how can I call the js through http in the src attribute of the script =
tag ?=20

Or in other words:=20

how can i map a js file on the filesystem to an URL known to Zope ?

Sorry if this question has been answered in the past, but I didn't find =
anything on the mailing list archives and in the other usual Zope =
resources.

TIA,

--peppo