[Zope] Re: Propertysheets

Arjan Huijzer huijzer72@yahoo.com
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 08:20:12 -0800 (PST)

Maik,

Thanks for your answer, but I forgot to mention that I
am working with a ZClass. This ZClass has two
propertysheets: A and B. What I would like to
accomplish is put a property of type "selection" on
propertysheet A that uses a property of type "lines"
that is defined on propertysheet B. In the end the
users will only be able to view/edit the properties on
propertysheet A.

Hopefully you (or someone else) can help me out here.
Thanks in advance,

Arjan Huijzer

p.s. sorry

--- Maik Jablonski <maik.jablonski@uni-bielefeld.de>