[Zope] Re: [ADMIN] Plea for sanity (was:Re: Re: full-text retrieval app)

Andrew Altepeter aaltepet@bethel.edu
07 Feb 2003 10:29:06 -0600

Why don't we hold a poll to see how many members are really interested
in changing the preferences?

Seems a bit easier than a massive thread that people stop taking an
interest in which talks about etiquette, no?