[Zope] Trying to change the root of the tree using the name attribute of the dtml-tree tag

Asad Habib ahabib1357@yahoo.com
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 07:47:55 -0800 (PST)

Hello. I am trying to change the root of the tree
using a variable which is initialized using the
REQUEST.set method. However, the root does not change
and remains the default which in this case is the root
folder. I have provided my code below. This code
resides in a DTML method which is called when a form
in a DTML document is submitted. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

-Asad

<dtml-call "REQUEST.set('testFolder',
REQUEST.form['folderName'])">

<dtml-tree branches_expr="objectValues('Folder')"
name="testFolder" skip_unauthorized>
      <dtml-var getId>
</dtml-tree>