[Zope] Zope 2.6.1 Released

Casey Duncan casey@zope.com
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 11:42:31 -0500

Well, Zope 2.6.1b2 and 2.6.1 are the same, so your observation that a pro=
blem=20
in 2.6.1b2 is also in 2.6.1 would be correct.

I fail to see any pending or rejected issues regarding SIGHUP in the Zope=
=20
collector. I don't see how we are supposed to fix bugs that nobody has=20
reported to the collector.

If it is in the collector, please enlighten us where to find it. More=20
information about the specific behavior you are experiencing, your=20
environment and the exact steps to reproduce it would also be most helpfu=
l.

-Casey

On Monday 10 February 2003 06:42 am, Bo M. Maryniuck wrote:
> On Friday 07 February 2003 22:14, Matthew T. Kromer wrote:
> >       ZOPE 2.6.1 Released
> ...and it crashes with SIGHUP as well as 2.6.x Any-Beta does, then rest=
art=20
its=20