[Zope] How do I import packages/modules from Products?

Sean K getmejazzed@yahoo.com
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 22:43:13 -0800 (PST)

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your response.

In itself, your idea is a good one. However to
subclass ZCatalog I still have to import ZCatalog from
Products, which is not in the path.

Best regards,

Sean Kemplay