[Zope] Re: How do I import packages/modules from Products?

Sean K getmejazzed@yahoo.com
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 00:56:17 -0800 (PST)

Hi Maik,

It would seem I don't have a broken Zope instalation
but a broken brain.

I wasn't qualifying the ZCatalog package with
Products.
As you have shown:
from Products.ZCatalog.ZCatalog import ZCatalog

Thanks

Sean Kemplay

--- Maik Jablonski <maik.jablonski@uni-bielefeld.de>