[Zope] Re: update the website

martin f krafft madduck@madduck.net
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 19:57:57 +0100

--YiEDa0DAkWCtVeE4

also sprach Oliver Bleutgen <myzope@gmx.net> [2003.02.12.1941 +0100]:
> WTF, have you taken a look at URI? This is unbelievable, someone seems=20
> to have managed to get the idea that zope.org is for private/business=20
> homepages, methinks.

I am happy to give him a ring btw. I speak German.

--=20
  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:" net@madduck
=20
NOTE: The pgp.net keyservers and their mirrors are broken!
Get my key here: http://people.debian.org/~madduck/gpg/330c4a75.asc
=20
"the truth is rarely pure and never simple. modern life would be very
 tedious if it were either, and modern literature a complete
 impossibility!"
                                                        -- oscar wilde

--YiEDa0DAkWCtVeE4

--YiEDa0DAkWCtVeE4--