[Zope] Content Management

Paul Winkler pw_lists@slinkp.com
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 12:58:05 -0800

On Wed, Feb 12, 2003 at 01:14:53PM -0700, Don Brooksby wrote:
> Because in my reading of other emails that are posting to Zope, as
> much info as possible is what is requested, so here are 2 dtml
> methods where I am seeing the failures - no error pages are
> displayed, it just tells me it was not successful writing.

That's because you caught the errors in
<dtml-try>...<dtml-except>...</dtml-try>.

Test it again with ONLY the <dtml-call> that
actually updates the table; in particular get
rid of the tags I mentioned.

That way you'll get a traceback with more information.
Come back and post the traceback and maybe somebody
can help you.

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com