[Zope] Change th Mange-Interface of Zope

Joerg Luger joerg.luger@it-consol.de
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 09:05:36 +0100

Hello,

i'm new to Zope. I think i have a faq-question, but i found no faq. Where=
=20
could i find one?
Is there any possibilty to change to manage interface of Zope. I want to=20
prevent some users of delete or changing the user accounts (at least the =
ones=20
of the other users). Additional i want to create a workspace where the us=
ers=20
are only allowed to do things they need to do but it should also be possi=
ble=20
to add easily more features (of the Zope interface e.g. they dont need to=
 add=20
Scripts, but if one does it should be easy to allow this to him) or hide=20
them.