[Zope] Sizing a zope server

Kevin Carlson khcarlso@bellsouth.net
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 14:51:23 -0500

We have a couple of implementations with Data.fs files over 2GB and have
no issues at all.  Performance is still good and everything functions fine.

By the way, you'll have to make sure the version of Zope you are using
is compiled by a python version that contains large file support.
Search the archives for more info.

Kevin