[Zope] Forwarding problem

Kevin Carlson khcarlso@bellsouth.net
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 17:04:56 -0500

I have a dtml-document that displays some information given a database
key as an argument in the request.  I call the document as
"/document?id=239".

I created a script to receive similar requests: "/docscript/239".  This
way I could get the key from the traverse_subpath, add 'id' to the
request and forward control on to the original dtml-document.

If I call the document as "/document?id=239" things display properly.
If I call the script, all the basic content on the resulting page is
right, but the style sheet and graphics aren't picked up in the
process.  Both the script and the dtml-document are in the same folder.
The script is below.  Any ideas anyone?

   request = container.REQUEST
   if len(traverse_subpath) > 0 :
     request.set('id', traverse_subpath[0])

   return context['document'](container, request)

Thanks,

Kevin