[Zope] access product code from ZPT

Florian Konnertz florian.konnertz@web.de
Sat, 15 Feb 2003 21:24:08 +0100

Hi dear zopistas,

Currently i switch my ZWiki from DTML to ZPT. It's my first ZPT
experience, so please be so kind and help me with this issue.

What i want to do:
I used to have the backlinks on the wikipage itself, in DTML i had the
code in the DTMLmethod but now i want to use the existing function
backlinksFor(self,page) from the ZWiki product code.

My aproach was to define the module (in wikipage.pt):

When i call the wikipage i'm asked for username/password, i enter my
manager account but it asks again and again. Why?

Which permission controls this?

Is there a better way to do this?

Thanks for help in advance,

Florian