[Zope] Re: Java re-invents DTML :-)

Bo M. Maryniuck b.maryniuk@forbis.lt
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 13:50:35 +0200

On Friday 14 February 2003 12:56, Chris Withers wrote:
> Now, any other excuses why you think DTML should still exist? ;-)

Errmm... When you use WYSIWYG like Macromedia DreamWeaver, it works with DTML
without ANY problem and horribly brokes TAL tags that TAL pages becomes
unusable at all.

Clue: DTML still should exist at least for two points:

	- Graphish folks *likes* DreamWeaver because it is _best_ WYSIWYG yet
	- Macromedia would not like to GPL DreamWeaver and/or improve TAL support ;-)

...and my point: DTML is faster than TAL. :P

--
Regards, Bogdan

I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.