[Zope] Passing keyword options to PageTemplateFile?

Jon Whitener wmmail@twmi.rr.com
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 09:14:00 -0500

Regarding how many people:  I say that any relatively new users of Zope
would prefer to need only one templating language instead of two.  I
wish my skill at writing ZPTs extended throughout Zope so that I
wouldn't need to write DTML.

As far as implementation, I found this checkin from Kapil Thangavelu
regarding "Setting Up Contexts" for Page Templates in Zope 3. (About the
middle of the page.)

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/zope3-checkins/2002-December/002030.html

I'm no Zope developer, but I thought that info might help.

Jon