FW: [Zope] Adding Role Programmatically

Daniël Hooymans d.hooymans@edufocus.nl
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 10:06:53 +0100

Hi,

I've seen the following code in the BITS product which adds
roles to zope.

    ROLES=['Projectmanager','Teammember','Teamleader','ZMI']
    for role in ROLES:
        self.REQUEST.set('role',role)
        self.manage_defined_roles(submit='Add
Role',REQUEST=self.REQUEST)

this piece of code is called when adding an instance of the product.

Hope it is helpfull.

Greets,
Daniel