[Zope] PropertyFolder 1.3.1 browser_default

volker.wend@efgbsh.de volker.wend@efgbsh.de
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 21:03:54 +0100

He folks,

I have a Problem with a specialized PropertyFolder

For some reasons I get the following Trace

2003-02-18T20:44:52 ERROR(200) SiteError http://ddsddsfdsfsd Traceback
(innermost last):
  File C:\Program Files\Zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 89, in
publish
  File C:\Program Files\Zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\BaseRequest.py, line 265,
in traverse
  File C:\Program
Files\Zope\lib\python\Products\PropertyFolder\PropertyFolder.py, line 300,
in __browser_default__
    (Object: aufbruch_202)
AttributeError: getId

In my Class I have the following statements:
    index_html = DTMLFile('dtml/index', globals())

#added for testing
    def _get_browser_default_(self):
        return self.index_html

Any Ideas ?

Thanks
Volker Wend

P.S. This mail should be plain text. I hope that I convinced the mailserver
now. If not feel free to blame me... :-)