[Zope] how to remove :8080?

Cornelis J. de Brabander brabander@fsw.LeidenUniv.nl
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 13:57:50 +0100

Just  change the port number through your start-up options (documente=
d in
z2.py) or change the port number directly in z2.py
cb
----- Original Message -----
=46rom: "Einar N=E6ss Jensen" <einar.ness.jensen@hf.ntnu.no>
To: <zope@zope.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2003 11:49 AM
Subject: [Zope] how to remove :8080?

We are running zope together with apache and via rewriterules we have
gotten rid of the need to write ":8080" in the url,

now the problem is that links created with absolute_url() gives the l=
ink
like this:

http://www.localhost.com:8080/webpages/index_html

what i want, is it to make this: (ie without the portnumber)
http://www.localhost.com/webpages/index_html

I have a feeling i may accomplish this with virtual hostmonster, but =
do not
know how. Any help and examples will be greately appreciated.

Einar
--
Einar N=E6ss Jensen
Avdelingsingeni=F8r EDB-HF