[Zope] Formatting numbers with commas in Python Script or ZPT

AM list_subscriber@neurobs.com
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 15:09:04 -0800

the re module is disallowed in the 'restricted' python set that zope
uses. Use an external method for that. As to why there have been
numerous threads in the list about that.

hth
AM